Monday, October 31, 2011

Bizzaro Andrew Luck

With my latest foxwoods woes combined with my 0-4 NFL picks record this week, I've come to decide that I'm simply an unlucky person(at least lately). As Papa Lito has stated, our family got lucky with looks, wits, and athletic ability, but we are just downright unlucky in gambling. On our way to Foxwoods for our usual weekend poker session, Natedogg and I stopped at McDonalds and ordered two Monopoly value meals. In fact, I only ordered a chicken nugget value meal in hopes of pulling a Boardwalk piece on my way to being a millionaire(well half, we agreed to split). And wouldn't you know it, no monopoly pieces came on my nuggets' casing(lol). At that point, we should have just turned around to head home, but onward we went to play a 7 hour poker session in which I lost way more money than I can afford. Enough ranting. Anyway, I'd say SanDiego is a stone cold lock tonight at Kansas City. So if you have any sense, lay your house down on the opposite of my bet and go KC +3.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment