Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brett's NBA Bet of the Night

I've lost 3 in a row. I've realize that in the league "Where Amazing Happens" it's nearly impossible to predict anything. The T-Wolves shot about 134% from the field last night, while the Nuggets and Bucks shot about 0.34%. With this in mind, I'm going to implement a new system. Whenever I see some line I like, I'll inexplicably pick the opposite, because hey, it's "Where the Inexplicable Happens". Teams in the NBA don't try, so I'm not going to try either.

Portland (+4.5) at Oklahoma City:

I thought this line should be in the 7-8 range. When guessing today's lines, I picked OKC -7.5. With that in mind, I should really like the Thunder. Think again! Using my opposite system, let's make some money on the Blazers!

Chicago (-10) vs. Atlanta

Atlanta just beat the Heat by 12 on the road last night. Tonight they take on the Bulls in Chicago. Thinking that last night was a great win, and the momentum could be there, I guess this line to be around 5. With it being a huge 5 points different, you'd think I'd love the Hawks with the points, and I do. But this is a system play. Blow 'em out Bulls!

Season Totals: 1-3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment