Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 10 Confidence Picks

This week we have 11 games with a point spread of 4 or less. While this gives us a bunch of exciting games, this is going to make it a very tough week in pick'em. This is also the 1st week since week 4 that every team is playing, so we have a lot of points on the line. This will be a big week in deciding if you can make a run at the overall title. Lets just say I am a little nervous about this one.

Current Standings:
738 points
1 weekly win
17th out of 110

Home teams are in bold, percentage is the percentage of people that are currently picking each team.

16- Chargers (88%) over Raiders, Carson Palmer is exactly who I thought he was. 3 more interceptions last week in a loss against a defense that is one of the worst in the league. The Chargers D isn't great but they should have a field day with Palmer. Chargers -7 is on of my favorite bets this week. The Chargers need to take control of the AFC west and wont be messing around in this one.

15- Packers (96%) over Vikings
14- Eagles (97%) over Cardinals, I might be the only person still on the Eagles bandwagon but I am not going to give up just yet. They could easily go on a long winning streak and make a playoff run. Blowout win against the lowly Cardinals would be a good start to that.

13- Ravens (97%) over Seahawks
12- Cowboys (59%) over Bills, The Cowboys are another team I just cant stop believing in. The Cowboys have played very well this year but have given away late leads in 3 of their loses. I just don't believe in the Bills on the road.

11- Broncos (33%) over Chiefs, Here I am again going big on the Broncos. Again this isn't really a pick for the Broncos but more a pick against a team that I think is very overrated. Matt Cassel and the Chiefs have done nothing to impress me this year and I think the Tebows can take them down.

10- Dolphins (59%) over Redskins, John Beck is miserable, need I say more?

9- Bears (50%) over Lions, The Bears have played one the toughest schedules in the NFL and still sit at 5-3. Since their last game against the Lions in week 5 they are 3-0 and have made some great changes for the better on offense. They are max protecting Cutler and it is working to perfection. The Lions, on the other hand, don't have a running game with Jahvid Best out and are 1-2 in their last 3 games. These two teams seem like they are heading in different directions.

8- Steelers (80%) over Bengals
7- Texans (83%) over Bucs
6- Jets (38%) over Patriots, The Jets have played better this year and are at home. This would be an easy one if the team they were facing wasn't the New England Patriots. The Patriots have lost back to back games for the 1st time in years and have not lost 3 in a row since 2002. I am scared to death to pick against the Patriots here, but all signs point towards a Jets win so I am going with it.

5- Saints (59%) over Falcons, The Falcons have been overrated all year and still have to show me something before I can pick them over a team like the Saints. The Saints are not a great road team so I am a little worried about this one.

4- Panthers (64%) over Titans
3- Rams (31%) over Browns, Back on the Rams after their heart breaking loss last week. The Rams defense has been playing great the past 2 weeks, if Bradford and the Rams can get on track just a little bit they should have no trouble with the Browns.

2- 49ers (63%) over Giants
1- Jaguars (73%) over Colts

EDIT- I have moved the 49ers up to 9 in my picks. Bradshaw it out and you wont be able to pound jacobs in there against the niners like you could against the Pats. Eli also should have trouble against this D.

No comments:

Post a Comment