Friday, November 18, 2011

Where in the World is ________?

Freddie Mitchell

The self proclaimed "FredEx"(because he always delivers) seemingly disappeared from the league mid decade after his giant 4th and 26 reception against the Packers in the 2003 Playoffs. After that game he stated, "I just want to thank God for making my hands so great!". Oh, how I miss me some FredEx. So I wanted to find out what Freddie is up to nowadays. Turns out, from our research, that Mr. Mitchell was up to no good(surprise surprise). Freddie bought a barbecue restaurant near his hometown a couple years back, called Brother's BBQ. A while later, police found a package delivered to the business containing 7 pounds of marijuana. That's my man, Freddie. A couple months passed and my man still didn't seem to be turning things around. He got arrested while speeding, and was put in jail when the PO PO realized that Freddie hadn't paid child support in a couple years. And most recently, Fast Freddie was spotted on Bravo's TV series Millionaire Matchmaker. I don't want to let the girls down, but Freddie probably isn't actually a millionaire. So here's to Fugitive Freddy. Stay high and keep spitting game to the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment