Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week 12 Confidence Picks

We have another hell week on our hands. We are about to hit the home stretch and this week could be make or break. I moved up another spot playing it safe and I am mostly going to stick to that play. I will let my opponents make the mistakes.

Current Standings:
913 points
1 weekly win
6th out of 110

Home teams are in bold, percentage is the percentage of people that are currently picking each team.

16- Steelers (98%) over Chiefs, I think Ben can party all week long, this one should be easy.

15- Falcons (98%) over Vikings, Adrian Peterson might not be playing in this one and since he pretty much is there whole offense they don't have a chance without him.

14- Jets (87%) over Bills, This Bills were a flash in the pan and Fitzpatrick is finally showing his true colors. Jets need to win to stay in the playoff hunt.

13- Packers (76%) over Lions
12- Cowboys (88%) over Dolphins
11- Pats (86%) over Eagles, I really wish i knew more about who the Eagles will have at QB for this one. It looks like it will be Vince Young so I will go with the Pats. I think the Eagles D can slow down the Pats but I am not sure the Eagles can score enough with Young at QB.
{UPDATE} Nnamdi was carted off at Eagles practice this morning so I move the Pats way up. This is a death blow for the Eagles.

10- Saints (87%) over Giants. The Saints are perfect at home this year and I don't see that changing this week.

9- Texans (90%) over Jags, The Texans lost Schaub for the season 2 weeks ago but I still think they are a very good team. The have not been much of a passing team over the past month and I think they will stick to the ground game. They also get Andre Johnson back this week.

8- Panthers (85%) over Colts
7- Ravens (52%) over 49ers
6- Bengals (96%) over Browns, Cincy lost last week but is still in the lead to take the final wild card spot and they need to win easy ones like this if they are going to stay in that spot.

5- Titans (53%) over Bucs
4- Rams (58%) over Cardinals
3- Bears (32%) over Raiders, Caleb Hanie in at QB for the Bears but I still think they can win this on defense. I still don't believe in Carson Palmer and this will be the 1st real defense he has faced. I dont think he can rise to the occasion.

2- Broncos (33%) over Chargers, I don't really understand why the Chargers are bad but they are so I have to pick against them in this one. Plus I have to pick Tebow.

1- Seahawks (79%) over Redskins

No comments:

Post a Comment