Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 9 Confidence Picks

This is my 1st week posting my confidence picks and I will be doing this every week from here on out. My picks strategy is based on larger pools and I tend to take more risks so I can win weeks. My league pays out big to weekly winners and and not that much more to the overall winners so I go big on one upset every week. If you are in a small pool or a league that pays out big for the overall season winners, dont go as big as I do on the upset pick.

Current Standings:
667 points
1 weekly win
26th out of 110

home teams are in bold, percentage is the percentage of people that are currently picking each team.

14- Cowboys (95%) over Seahawks
13- Texans (97%) over Browns
12- Patriots (88%) over Giants, No Nicks, No Bradshaw, Just too many injuries for the Giants to have a chance. Patriots don't lost back to back games.

11- Falcons (96%) over Colts, The Colts are terrible against power backs and Turner should have a field day against them.

10- Packers (87%) over Chargers
9- Eagles (78%) over Bears, The Bears are the only team to really crush Michael Vick since he became the Eagles starter but I just don't think the Bears offense can keep up in this one. The Bears line still isnt very good and the Eagles are great at getting after the QB. Forte is going to need to have a huge game to keep them in this one. The eagles are starting to come together and are poised to go on a long winning streak.

8- Broncos (8%) over Raiders, As I pointed out earlier this week, Carson Palmer looks terrible and could lose this game all by himself. This is my attempt to win the week. Only 8.7% of people are picking the Broncos so if they can pull this one out I should be in the drivers seat to win the week.

7- 49ers (91%) over Redskins
6- Saints (90%) over Bucs, The saints need a bounce back victory after the beating they took last week.

5- Chiefs (92%) over Dolphins
4- Titans (45%) over Bengals

3- Rams (46%) over Cardinals, Kevin Kolb is doubtful for this one and that is very bad news for the Cards. John Skelton had a 62.3 passer rating in 5 games last year and I doubt he got much better since then. The Rams D played awesome in a win against the Saints and I expect another good effort. I also love the Rams at +3 this week.

2- Jets (35%) over Bills, I am surprised that so many people are on the Bills, I dont trust the Bills just yet.

1- Steelers (77%) over Ravens, This matchup is always to close to call and I really have no idea so I will take the home team.

No comments:

Post a Comment