Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where Amazing Happens(4:27-4:40)

(Watch the baseline ref as D Wade draws a "charge" on Delonte)


I finally found video of this absolutely awesome charge call. It has to be the GCCOAT(Greatest Charge Call Of All Time). You know exactly who I'm tuned in to watch during the NBA Playoffs. Yes, it's you Mr. Referee. As Delonte West gets called for a "charge" on a 3 pointer, watch the referee on the baseline. Not only does he blow this whistle 19 times to make sure the spotlight is on him, the dude runs from basically the baseline to half court before he gives the most emphatic "That way baby!" of all time. I'm surprised he doesn't give the hand to the ear "I can't hear you?!" Hulk Hogan at the crowd.

Oh NBA. How I miss you dearly. I'm so glad I can watch my favorite stars like Bennett Salvatore and Joey Crawford again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment