Monday, December 12, 2011

This Guy

Its about time to start keeping track of the outrageously entertaining and ridiculous comments Jon Gruden makes during the Monday Night Football coverage. We shall call them Grudenisms.

- " If RG3 is who I think he is, I might be doing cartwheels all the way to Waco just to coach the guy."

- "People say they're building through the draft. Well I don't know if they're building a mansion or a one bedroom apartment like the one I'm living in."

- "These skittles. I gotta find out what are in these things."

- "Compare him to whoever you want. But go get some skittles and find out what they do for you if you're a young back."

- (about Seattle) "This place must be like 86 miles from the North Pole. I swear I saw Santa Claus a couple of times up here."

No comments:

Post a Comment